[simpits-tech] TripleHead2Go...

Chris Brace chris at renovo.co.nz
Tue May 1 01:19:52 PDT 2007

Na, ive got one of these bad boys, and daisy chaining them wont work.
Basically how these puppies work is the single box presents itself to your
PC as a monitor that is capable of  3840x1024. the stuff inside just splits
the image across 3 monitors of 1024x768. Basically the T2G itself will not
see another daisy changed T2G as a bigger monitor and so couldn’t make use
of it.
Also to note I did some testing a month or so ago and I seem to recall a
matrox utility that would allow  non standard resolutions to be configured
into the device so that would could get other resolutions other than the
standard ones out of the box.

Cheers
Chris.