[simpits-tech] TripleHead2Go...

Sittisudjatum, Sukit SukitS at state.gov
Tue May 1 00:08:18 PDT 2007

 I tested T2G with my ATI9800XT using 3 monitors of the same resolution
(1024x768), and plug a 32" LCD to the DVI output on the video card ..
The result was good.  Instead of having T2G to display scenery, I use it
to display instrument .. This is my setting (to be accomplished)

- Monitor 1 (19" Wide) for PFD and ND
- Monitor 2 (17") for Standby Instrument and Upper EICAS
- Monitor 3 (15") for CDU and Lower EICAS

The link shows my test:
http://www.thaiflight.com/mach/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=
23228

The concept is to fly a home pit B737NG running on PMDG 737NG using only
1 PC (without Project Magenta or LAN network required).  It's more
economy approach in terms of investment and in the long run, I think.

Another link to show the progress of my design:
http://www.thaiflight.com/mach/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=
22450&start=60  (there are more pages in the same thread, take your time
to explore)

Panel design is 70% completed now .. Just need more time to get the
design done on AutoCAD.  The production will not be so difficult since
I've successfully work with my other project (F-16 Lite Panels) See this
link:
http://www.thaiflight.com/mach/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=
20399&start=30

There are still so much work to be done ...

Sukit Sittisudjatum
Founder, Thai Flight Simulator
www.thaiflight.com