[simpits-tech] Cockpit builders quote....

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 24 05:36:26 PDT 2007

Not sure what the price point will be but I think it will be in that ball
park you mentioned.  Those impedance matchers just change the mil stuff to
GA stuff...you still have to convert that to a PC compatible signal.  This
box I'm making will do the whole thing, you will only need to supply it with
a 12 volt power.  You can use batteries but I will have a pc power supply
type plug so you can use a PC power supply or an empty slot from your sim
computer power.  I decided not to use a 9 volt battery as they drain to
quickly if you don't unplug them after use.

Anyone else interested, send me an email to
flightsystemsltdATsbcglobalDOTnet I should be getting the prototype board
any day now.

Jay