[simpits-tech] Cockpit builders quote....

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 22 17:39:14 PDT 2007

Mostly what I've been selling are the electronics and switches for the ICP's
Mike Williams and I developed.  To date I've sold 50 circuit boards for 50
ICP's along with a number of switches and Beta Innovations MM2 modules to
run the keys.

I have some new goodies about to come out.  Mike and I are working on the 32
light caution panel that sits in the right aux of the F-16.  This will be a
plug and play module to work along side Beta Innovations Electron Flux as it
uses a mux type scanning to light the led's.

I'm also making a break out board that will allow users to plug in their
real MFD bezels to Beta Innovations MM2 module.  I may even offer to wire up
the entire assembly for those that don't want to mess with it.

Finally, I'm making a nice little black box that will allow you to plug in
your military helmet headphone and mic on one side and out the other side
right into your sound card.  One box does it all.

And a couple other things in the works.  I can also design and make custom
circuit boards if you are in the need.

Jay