[simpits-tech] Military Mask Mic to PC?

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 19 13:00:57 PDT 2007

That one didn't work too well for me.  It did work, but the voice was so
mute, it was hard to hear.

Send me an email at Flightsystemsltd at sbcglobal.net and I'll get you hooked
up with just what you need.

For anyone else interested, I do make these boxes and was even toying with
adding in the connections for a GA headset as well so that you could pick
and choose which to use and have the option to use both...but not at the
same time of course.

Jay