[simpits-tech] Updates...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Thu Jul 12 08:44:21 PDT 2007

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007, Ido Dekkers wrote:

> i see an alternating banner, the long f15 one,  then it sais sponsor, then
> bpb parts?

Are you referring to the simpits.org site?  If so, don't worry about it.
It'll get fixed as soon as my office is cool enough to work in without
sweat shorting out the keyboard. :)  (it was 102 here yesterday, 86 in
my office at home)

The missing banner was from Project Magenta.  Enrico still hasn't provided
me a replacement, but Prohm included one in the new pages he sent me.

g.

-- "I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"