[simpits-tech] Oooh... F-16 !!

Ben Jones bjones at pipecomp.com.au
Tue Jan 30 02:55:16 PST 2007

It's gonna be funny when a missile hits it.

SQUEEK

Just dont let the dog chew on it SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEL POP

Ben

Ps Gene , just compiling some shots of my aircraft and a bit of a story ,
prob really boring for most, just a pile of ali bits, wheels,brakes and 1/2
made rudder pedals ,  but rudder and fin is almose finished, just going
through the motions of  errecting a workshop to get the aircraft out of the
house  as it is on my dining room table.
Lucky im single in my own house.

Jig saw , drill press and milling machine on kitchen floor , sander and
table jig saw in laundry and U/C on spare bed.