[simpits-tech] x-plane.info?

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Mon Jan 29 02:25:33 PST 2007

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007, Gene Buckle wrote:

> BTW, have you seen the new Turbo Explorer releases from Borland (now
> CodeGear)?  Pretty neat stuff.

Nup - far too busy for new toys I'm afraid.  Things are really getting
busy at the old airfield and the logistics of bringing in the Britannia
are eating sooooo much time at the moment.  With the wing section breaking
down to a still massive 101 foot long, we've got to get a 'movement order'
for it which will entail a police escort for the 200 mile journey. The
route has to be carefully planned and the access to the airfield has to be
re-arranged slightly (bulldozer required!).

Add to this preparations for this years av-fair and the RAF Speke memorial
stuff and the new simulator I'm building for the Uni and life gets a bit
hectic.

On the bright side, the engines and props for the Brit arrive tomorrow!

Wifey ain't too happy with me as you can imagine ;-)

Roy.

--

Roy Coates.
Dept of Engineering.