[simpits-tech] Slightly OT, but still aircraft!

Simon Bennett servantofcthulhu at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 21:58:57 PST 2007

>The funny thing with sneaking into AMARC is that you tend to get some
>really nasty lead poisoning in the process.  In little bits that are about
>.223in at a time. ;)

You sound like you're speaking from experience.

Hmm, maybe you could pull a Chuck Thornton and grab spare parts off of DRMO
auctions, buy crashed airframes for scrap, and so on until you have enough
to cobble together a complete airframe. 'Course, I'd bet by the time it's
done, the avionics will be homemade, the control surfaces plywood and most
of the plane's exterior surfaces made up of bondo. ;) Maybe a real ejection
seat would be a sound investment.