[simpits-tech] Slightly OT, but still aircraft!

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Wed Jan 17 08:42:30 PST 2007

Some of you may recall that abour 4 years ago I bought the cockpit from a
1954 Hawker Sea Hawk to convert into a simulator.

Well, I decided that would be blasphemous and decided to restore it
instead. The story is at http://wv838.com

I've now managed the purchase the fuselage etc from another sea hawk and
towards the end of this summer I will hopefully have all the various bits
in the same place, and she'll be re-assembled for display with out other
aircraft at the old Speke Aerodrome here in Liverpool.

Not quite a sim project - but a heckuva lot of fun nonetheless!

Roy.

--

Roy Coates.
Dept of Engineering.