[simpits-tech] Major New Project

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Feb 27 10:16:15 PST 2007

> > > For more details (or to donate to the cause!) see
> > > http://jetstream-club.org
> > >
> > Cool!
>
> Huge!

Well that goes without saying.  You guys are going to have one hell of a
job on your hands to reassemble that bird.  I had though they'd just
popped the wings off, not broken it down to the sub-assembly level.

> Ah, the 'pod'.  Yes, that's in my dept although I have nothing to do with
> it generally. It's got a neat motion base but sweet nothing in the way of
> instruments/switches etc etc.  I think they're saving for the Mk.II
> version  ;-)

It's nice and compact if nothing else.  Is that thing also used as a
helicopter sim?

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"