[simpits-tech] Major New Project

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Feb 27 09:12:54 PST 2007

> For more details (or to donate to the cause!) see
> http://jetstream-club.org

Cool!

Roy, I was watching a show last night from the History Channel called
"Ancient Mysteries" and the topic was cars & planes.  They had a segment
on a little wooden bird/glider that was found in an Egyptian tomb.  They
did a simulation of it and "flew" it using that yellow bubble of yours at
the University of Liverpool.  Were you involved with that?  It was kind of
a neat segment.

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"