[simpits-tech] IO Boards and other sim toys

Ido Dekkers idekkers at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 02:09:11 PST 2007

> While you're still awake... here's what I'm after.

what do you mean ? I'm awake before you - i live in Israel  ; )
and if i don't take an afternoon nap ( no way that's going to happen) i have
a lot of time till i go to bed.

about the link - you actually better use the second one - the first is a web
archive - it's from ~5/2006 and might not include everything.
the second link is an online connection through a proxy server.

about controlling all of the above - all can be done ( do mind it is picky
about the coffee machine type that's used : )) )
you also get control of servos and analog output and more.

you only get the hardware or PCB layouts and protocol, all the rest you need
to make yourself.
were doing the project in c#, but i imagine you can do it with Delphi also -
i know Manuel is doing it in Linux.

also remember that it uses the serial bus for communication - though i did
some very basic tests with a USB to serial adapter form Aten and it works.

Ido