[simpits-tech] IO Boards and other sim toys

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Thu Feb 15 02:14:33 PST 2007

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007, Gene Buckle wrote:

> > Err, that link doesn't work though Ido...
> >
> I've been unable to reach his site from home, but it seems that it is
> acessable from work.  Go figure. :)

Still can't get through to it  :-(

> For DIY, his stuff is pretty top notch Roy.  I've got a stack of boards I
> bought from him a couple of years ago that I still haven't had an
> opportunity to assemble. :(

I remember seeing this stuff a while back but now that I need to choose my
boards in a hurry I'm faced with...

phcc site is down
fdt's site is down
epic - looks nice but can't find enough info
phidgets - no longer suitable
beta innovations - not sure they'll work under Delphi

are there any more choices?

ho hum - think I'll go order the master PC with its 3 huge lcd panels to
cheer myself up  ;-)

Roy.

--

Roy Coates.