[simpits-tech] O/T but its awfully quiet

Ben Jones bjones at pipecomp.com.au
Sun Feb 11 05:01:27 PST 2007

Basically a test post to see if im still in da loop.

Anyhow,  Went flying today and got my tailwheel currency back , did my Super Decalathon Checkout today.... Oh man what a sweet baby to fly !!  got plenty of Hp's with 180hp and CSU , Also finished by spin endorsement too fun! but you can stick the inverted spins somewhere , after 3 of them i was about to toss cookies..

My project is slowly comming along , still need to send gene some pics.

Ben
OZ