[simpits-tech] Maybe flying Sims ain'so bad

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 15:44:00 PST 2007

Du only 33 try looking at Mozilla's Thunderbird! Its got the best
local spam filter ever!!! it really learns whats spam and whats not.
Its so good in fact  I used to use a Black List and other things on my
server (BTW I am an ISP) which runs Q-mail now
with SPAM-Assassin! (Its a major pain to install, and I no longer use
it..) Now we just run a adaptive filter for the BLACK-LISTED
domains.:)