[simpits-tech] F-111 simulator for sale

Rod Dale rodd at castle.net.au
Mon Dec 31 14:11:12 PST 2007

Hi All,

Happy New Year to everyone.

I'm selling my F-111 simulator so I thought I'd contact this list first to
see if anyone would be interested.
The simulator can be viewed at http://cust.idl.com.au/0297000123 and is
operational.

Because I live in Newcastle, NSW, Australia, it's really only practical to
sell locally, ie, within trucking distance of my home. I'm not prepared nor
have the time to go to the trouble
of preparing it for long distance transport, therefore the potential buyer
will need to pick it up themselves.

I'm asking AU$5000.00. This includes the cockpit module, all PC's, software
and tons of spare parts. I have a pretty comprehensive set of electrical
diagrams and maintenance notes.
I'm prepared to give instruction (to a point) on all aspects of the
operation and maintenance. Because of the technical complexity, I would
advise that potential buyers have a fairly good understanding of
electronic/electrical
aspects as well as good grasp of IT.

I'm not prepared to sell individual items from the simulator, it will be
sold as a complete operational unit.

Any genuine queries can be sent to me at rodd at castle.net.au

Cheers,
Rod