[simpits-tech] Air Force One sim

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 23 21:00:41 PST 2007

It took two weeks but we have the Reagan Library's 707
Air Force One sim connected to an EPIC card and also
operating with a trim force feedback motor. We had fun
test flying it last Friday before we left California.

During our time there Supreme Court Justice Clarence
Thomas jumped in to say hi and to take a look, and I
instructed Nancy Reagan's chief of staff on a flight.

Dont go there looking to get flight time in it though,
its going to be used in a program for school kids and
for VIPs, its not in a spot where the general public
can see it.