[simpits-tech] Back Projection Material

N gcompc at totalspeed.net
Mon Dec 17 14:30:04 PST 2007

I used a white shower curtain after trying Da-Lite rear screens and a couple of other rear screen solutions. The problem is the projector is fairly close and will produce a hot spot on all the expensive materials no matter what the price. The white plastic shower curtain is able to difuse the light evenly but you will lose some brightness on the viewing side. With a 2000 or more lumen projector focused on the smaller area it still pretty bright. Good luck.