[simpits-tech] video card/ windo question

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 09:14:18 PST 2007

We are using 2 video cards on one PC with fs9. we save
our flight but when we reset the flight our visuals
are no longer where we first put them. Tried 2
different computers with same results. Any Ideas on
how to make it keep our views displayed on both
monitors when we open our saved flight? One displays
instrument panel and the other is runing the outside
view.

One guy at FDS just said to try saving the flight with
it not in full screen mode.

Thanks,
Justin

 Aviation Videos