[simpits-tech] Circuit question - plus another for Gene

Alan Murray realclassclown at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 10:17:25 PST 2007

I haven't really helped yet but I've got a mockup
begun in my chickenscratch handwriting...I need to
find a CAD or other package to make it pretty for
you...I'm going to work in the different colors by
leaving resistor values indeterminant until we know a
little about the led color (current) choices.

I'm working on it...

Alan