[simpits-tech] Circuit question - plus another for Gene

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Mon Dec 3 06:39:01 PST 2007

I had thought of that, too, but this is something
that will be cycled quite a bit, and I'm afraid of
things wearing out/breaking, plus it would be a lot
more involved on construction than I would like.

As for the PIC route, that's kinda what I was
expecting... In fact I think I have a BASIC stamp
around here somewhere not being used... gonna have to
look up the spec sheets and see if that can do it. I
bet it can...

And Gene, what if something were truly /back/ lit.
I'm gonna have the light bulbs behind this panel.
Shouldn't be an issue, right?

Brian

plus another for Gene

 If your more mechanically inclined, and depending on
your room available with your design or whatever it
is your using.

you could have some momentary switches (or opto
switches) be pressed (blocked/not blocked) based on
the position of the slider.