[simpits-tech] Simulator Circuit Breakers

David C. Allen allendc at qwest.net
Wed Aug 22 14:39:31 PDT 2007

I priced them a few years ago and they were very expensive, by my
standards. (Beer/Crackers) Vs (Wine/cheese)

So I just located a bunch of 1/2 amp circuit breakers and re-labeled
them to match the amp legend that was needed at that panel location.

You can use an SCR, an DC Current Limiting Power supply too trip a
normal 1/2 amp Circuit Breaker.

David
www.737FlightSim.com