[simpits-tech] Web site registeration issue using F16 plane name

Sittisudjatum, Sukit SukitS at state.gov
Sun Aug 5 18:51:33 PDT 2007

I also happened to me when I registered a domain name in 2003, then the
local airliner (charter service) representative approached me last 2
months.  They didn't come with all the legal stuff to make me sick, but
they just asked if I can sell the domain name which wasn't used since I
registered it (well, I didn't mean to get rich by registering the name,
it just happened that the names are matched).

The airliner was found many years back, of course.  I really don't know
how to do if they call me again, I'm not a lawyer.  A friend of mine
told me its time to get some $$$ for my flights im hobby.  But if they
approach with the legal things, what I should really react?  Totally
blind.

I don't think our local laws cover this issue ... So, the result is
unpredictable.  But I will very upset (but probably have to admit) if
there's an international law for this case when you are approached by
the big guy (like your case Kevin) who claims that it's his right to
have the name, and you have to let your domain names go with them.  Just
like we registered it, we have it for years, and finally have to say
good bye.

Sukit Sittisudjatum