[simpits-tech] Web site registeration issue using F16 plane name

Joseph Fagner crease-guard at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 4 18:13:41 PDT 2007

Two choices really, you can just do what they want or tell them to go shove
it.  At which point you'd then find out how serious they are and if they are
willing to spend the money to come after your domain name.

I'd also check out the law firm and see if they are real or if this is some
sort of spoof to get that domain name.

Jay

  _____