[simpits-tech] Prohm

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 08:09:54 PDT 2007

Prohm,
Im doing great, am very busy working 80+ hrs a week so
i can buys lots of cool stuff for my new F-4J sim.

Since I am only at home a day and a half on the
weekends all my time at the house is taken up working
on the and that is the reason for not even posting
pics on my website. Im taking the sim to the Alliance
Ft. Worth airshow and will have it set up beside Steve
Cannaby's F-4 Thunderbird sim in October so I have a
deadline to get this thing up and running. The big
project right now is to install a real F-4 canopy
since it was not manufactured with one. That is a bear
of a project!

Today Im also assembling my new dual core computer
that will run the sim.

Im glad to hear that you are still playing with your
pit, it seems a lot of the old guys gave up on their
projects over time. But I will never stop!! ;)

Best Regards,
Justin

Thanks
-Prohm-