[simpits-tech] Projection screens play a vital role more than you'd think... list submisson

Frank Riedel frank at rezultat.dk
Wed Aug 1 23:39:25 PDT 2007

Anyway - Falcon is the most used software for combat PIT builders and
This software can't show more that front view or 1 view direction at a
Time, so dome with this software is no go.
So for non combat pit builder there is MSFS and XPLANE - this software
And these airplane offend simulated is fix wing, and it is fare enough
With big LCD screens for OTW to those simulators -
Kevin's ICE is the right thing to projector use - if you want the best.

Check Six
Frank