[simpits-tech] TripleHead2Go...

Freeman Pascal pascal at pascal.org
Mon Apr 30 15:46:50 PDT 2007

Normally I sit back and I'm happy to lurk on this list, lusting over
pits, shops, and ideas shared here.

I have looked at the TripleHead2Go several times.  In the past I
haven't bought one because it didn't work with the Radeon 9600s I had
in my system.  Now I have a new system (core 2 duo 6600, 4Gb RAM, 2 x
nVidia 8800 GTS) and I'm tempted again.

The only thing holding me back is that I'm running with an odd
monitor configuration and the TH2G specs look like it wont support my
config.  I have 2 x 17" LCD @ 1280x1024 and a 22" LCD @ 1600x1050,
combined this is greater than the widest resolution the TH2G can
handle (~3400x1024).  Anyone know if this can be dealt with without
giving up the 1600x1050 res on the 22" monitor?

-Freeman

'Never slap a man who’s chewing tobacco.'
— Will Rogers