[simpits-tech] Simple motion sim concept

cyplesma at aol.com cyplesma at aol.com
Wed Apr 25 10:09:23 PDT 2007

   really really really cheap way of "feeling" those types of "sounds" is put a woofer under your seat with about 100 watts of amplified output from your soundcard. even use a lowpass freq crossover (from old stereo speaker, or sub woofer speaker) you will feel those bumps.

 other type of motion like roll and yaw, well my dream is to literally have a cage then can house some batteries, laptop(s) or mini itx pcs mounted in cockpit tub and rotate the tub 360 degrees in all three axis.

 use bluetooth or wireless routers to control different axis wirelessly, supplyied by batteries.

 I have some preliminary drawings but no machine tools or time.