[simpits-tech] Simpits-tech Digest, Vol 44, Issue 5

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 20:59:27 PDT 2007

Certain ones are noisy if they are moving at full
speed. I dont find it to be as issue with Flightsim
sound turned on. Example, ADI is quiet as I bank and
turn, altimter is noisy when it's moving rapidly.

I think a great solution for classic airliner sims is
to use Flight Illusion for the nav instruments and use
the Simkits multi controller for simple guages.

Justin

> The simkits are luvverly toys, a pricey way to build
> a cockpit though.
>
> I use only one servo in the J41 cockpit for the flap
> position indicator
> and I find that quite noisy - how's a bunch of the
> things !?

 Aviation Videos
        http://HeritageAviationVideos.fly.to/

  DC-8 Simulator