[simpits-tech] F-16 layout

F16 f16 at xflight.de
Wed Apr 18 11:16:21 PDT 2007

Hello Frank,

are you sure, that the Greek airforce have the new B52+? I am not sure
about this. I have seen the cockpit from the US B50+, but it was not
allowed to make pictures from this nice cockpit and I respect and
understand this. In this cockpit many small and also bigger details are
new. One detail is not forbidden to public, the B50/52+ versions have an
LCD display for the HSI. This display have only two rotary knobs in the
lower left and right side and in the lower middle a small retangle grey
button with the text "M" for "mode". And also is the INST panel in this
version missing, it's all inside the HSI display. On the INSTR panel
place sit now a big "blank" plate.

Best wishes
Martin