[simpits-tech] Headset conversion box

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 16 21:41:38 PDT 2007

Ok, I mentioned a couple weeks ago about building a single box that would
allow you to plug in your O2 mask/military mic in one side and out the other
patch cord into your sound card and be done with it.  No conversion cable to
general aviation, then another conversion circuit here and battery there
etc.

Well my prototype is finished and working.  I want to guage interest in this
to see how many circuit boards I need to order.  Price for the box,
assembled and tested is $80 + shipping.  If you need an extension for your
helmet or patch cords, I can supply those at additional cost.

Email me at flightsystemsltdATsbcblogalDOTnet.

Jay