[simpits-tech] Falcon update question

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 13:14:56 PDT 2007

Hello,
what is going on with Falcon these days? The working
RWR has really impressed me. If someone could get
multiple windows for external views to work I  would
be really tempted to try running some Phantom sims
with it to add combat capacity to them. The ability to
run SimKits gear would really rock too. Right now I am
putting SimKits in my DC-8 instrument panels and plan
to put them in the Phantoms too. The only problem Ive
had with them is with the Altimeter which I assembled
and it wont calibrate. The others have been easy to
run with FS9

Justin

 Douglas DC-8
  www.dc8cockpit.catisp.com