[simpits-tech] Panel Drawings

Mark Berget mberget at charter.net
Fri Apr 6 08:18:55 PDT 2007

Ido,

Thanks for the quick response.  Unfortunately I have never been able to get
registered with Viperpit.  I have read on there site that they have the CAD
drawings available to registered users but I have registered twice and have
never received a confirmation email - and my username password does not
work.   Do you know anyone that I can contact to help?

Thanks,

Mark

  _____