[simpits-tech] driving real instruments..

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 17 18:04:16 PDT 2006

This is a project Mike and I started working on over a year ago when I was
trying to drive a fuel flow gauge from the F-16.  Once he has the design
working, I plan on laying out the circuits in Eagle and having some boards
professionally made.  This is, perhaps, the crowning jewel project of my pit
(although the RWR getting working is a pretty amazing thing) in that we can
make real instruments (with the exceptions of an ADI) sing.

Jay