[simpits-tech] Nice sim

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Sat Sep 16 23:46:55 PDT 2006

Roy Coates wrote:

> An unexpected visitor to the airfield today was a Delphin cockpit on a
> trailer. Aside from being a beautiful aircraft, the attraction here was
> that this has been converted into a sim using simkits toys.
>
> Very nice indeed - it will look even nicer after its new paint job is
> completed in about two weeks time.
>
> Piccies here:  http://wv838.com/delphin
>
> Check out the very bottom left hand pic. Those russians think of
> eveything!

*rofl*

What's interesting is that the stick grip is nearly identical to the
style used in the Me-109 and FW-190.

Here's a site that makes a replica of that style grip (KG13):
http://www.mfca.de/htm/kg13.htm

This same person has made a 1/4 scale Me-109 from the original plans and
it looks like he's done it out of metal.

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"