[simpits-tech] ME-109 pics

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Fri Sep 15 14:49:15 PDT 2006

Heya Gene,

I'm headed over to the Museum in about 10-15 minutes to go take those pics (and some of the Merc capsule for me. :))

I had hoped to take a morning sometime on a weekday to do the shots, but the shop I'm working at right now has an inspection coming up in three weeks, and we're working saturdays to get ready. Not the best time to ask for time off!! Thankfully I got off work early today, so hopefully it won't be too busy... Even at opening on a weekend, it would be tough to get the shots I need without getting in people's ways (or vice versa).

I'll send them to you once I've got 'em!

Brian