[simpits-tech] Number of Joystick Inputs X-Plane supports

bass pumped bass.pumped at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 13:23:38 PDT 2006

Hi,

Anyone know how many joysticks X-Plane can detect?  I'm using this...

http://www.ultimarc.com/a-pac.html

Its real nifty and simple to use.  Each of those takes 4 pots (2 on
each side of the chip).  Each chip shows up as 2 different game
controllers (1 controller for each side of the chip) on the windows
game controllers utility.  I've got three of those chips and some of
my pots and switches are not getting detected on X-Plane even though
they show up on the utitlity.  Its got me thinking that X-Plane may
have a limit on the number of joysticks or something.  Can anyone
clarify, or maybe pitch any other ideas??

Thanks in advance.