[simpits-tech] Mercury and other capsules

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Thu Sep 7 22:07:52 PDT 2006

Why I am planning that very thing!

It helps that I'm also working on the Mercury addon for Orbiter. :) I took over development from Rob Conley so he could focus on Gemini. And once I get to physically building, I know all the ins and outs of the code to start interfacing it. :)

Let me know what you want. I've got documents up the wazoo. Thousands and thousands of pages. I'm in Dayton right now, 5 min from the Air Force museum, I should be headed there next week to go take pictures of there Mercury capsule.

Brian