[simpits-tech] FSX and 2 D views

John Miguez jmiguez at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 1 10:44:21 PDT 2006

John Miguez wrote:

> According to a long thread at AVSIM, FSX will not have sideviews in
> 2D.  Only 3D will have views outside of,  "through the windshield
> front view."  I am planning on investing in a Madox Thriple Head2 and
> three 19" LCD screens.  I hope they are wrong.  LOL  Looks like I may
> still be flying COF.

That would be really strange to restrict that kind of thing, especially
considering there's no real software-based reason to limit it.  Do you
have a link to the thread?

g.

Here you go Gene.  Seems they redid the camera views?

John

http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=248&topic_id=17431&mesg_id=17431&page=