[simpits-tech] Nasty Rumors

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Oct 31 14:05:51 PST 2006

> > > Welding - good.
> > >
> > > Making new Fred - good.
> > >
> > > Vinyl lettering cutter - Good!
> > >

> > > Glad to hear things are moving along for you there.
> > >
> > > I'm available for welding/fabrication work at 0.05c per hour. You just
> > > cover my transport costs :-)
> > >
> > I'll be happy to provide a ride to the house when the carrier docks in
> > Bremerton.  ETA? :)
>

> Given the worsening political climate in the UK, tomorrow AM ok ?

Works for me, but mind that whole frying pan/fire thing. :)

What's your next project now that you've got the 'Hawk done?  Me, I'm
pondering the wisdom of building a full scale Colonial Viper model to use
as a gate guard. :)  Nothing says "Geek in the neighborhood!" like a big
fake space fighter. *laughs*

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"

Proud owner of 80-0007