[simpits-tech] NASA Sim Flight

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Oct 13 14:03:07 PDT 2006

> > That's pretty slick.  Rumor has it that home heating oil is on the
> > approved list of alternate fuels for the B-52.  :)
>
> Supposedly the POH for the Twin Otter has a list of alternate fuels and how
> long you can run on them before a teardown. On the list are things like
> perfume and grain alcohol.

That'll certainly end complaints about the cost of Jet A.  Just pay for 20
gallons of Chanel #5 or Everclear. :)

Can you just imagine the winged humilitron you'd own if you had to fly a
tank full of perfume?  You would NEVER get the smell out and every pilot
within 100 miles of you would snicker at you constantly. :)

Hmm.  I bet that explains why Roy doesn't fly much. *runs*

:)

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"

Proud owner of 80-0007