[simpits-tech] Re: Simpits-tech Digest, Vol 38, Issue 6

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 16:18:37 PDT 2006

You what??? I was waiting for someone to tag me and
give me an excuse for a break!! Never leave without
bothering me again!! I would have showed you the sim
and got you a ride like I did for Joab! Or were you
just too chicken to try it??? Evil grin.

Youre right about the SR-71, it looks kind of funny
with all those wires in a storage position doesnt it?
I look forward to giving it a spin when it's
operational.

I'm sorry I missed you at the show, I think we'll be
back next year.

Justin

> > From: "Joseph Fagner" <falcon4 at sbcglobal.net>
> To: "'Simulator Cockpit tech list'"
> <simpits-tech at simpits.org>
> Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 18:12:56 -0500
> Subject: RE: [simpits-tech] SR-71 sim
>
> That sucker is way cool, I got to sit in it last
> week.  There about 18
> trillion wire bundles to make that thing
> work....it's amazing it ever did as
> complex as it is.
>
> I saw you at the airshow playing "instructor
> station"....you were so busy I
> didn't want to bother you.
>
> Jay

 Douglas DC-8