[simpits-tech] Sim Heil!

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Sun Oct 1 23:35:23 PDT 2006

What's the last version of FF you used? I've really never had any problems with it. Naturally there are a few websites here and there that won't work properly, but by and large I use nothing but Firefox and don't really run into it much. When I do, well, you can't really ever uninstall IE, so it's always there as a backup. heheh

Brian