[simpits-tech] Sim Heil!

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 1 22:23:27 PDT 2006

I've found Firefox to do nothing but hang and crash all the time and to be
incompatible with too many web sites.  However, IE is too prone to being
script hacked to death.  I had to do a complete reinstall because I got an
about:blank on IE that was irrepreable.  Really pissed me off. Sorry to
stray OT.

Jay