[simpits-tech] Sim Heil!

Sittisudjatum, Sukit SukitS at state.gov
Mon Oct 2 08:28:59 PDT 2006

It is called "VideoDownloader".  It can be found when you go to
Tool->Extensions ... Then you will be in the extension web site, scroll
down or search using the name of the extension "videodownloader".  It's
easy to use, and you can use all the download accerelator like Flashgot
or IDM.

Of couse, you need FireFox as your browser to do all these things.

Sukit Sittisudjatum
Founder, Thai Flight Simulator
www.thaiflight.com