[simpits-tech] Woot! New Sim Build.

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Nov 24 08:20:50 PST 2006

> > > Sadly, it looks like Phidgets are off the menu now but the Beta
> > > Innovations stuff looks really tasty. Anyone here used it at all?
> > >
> > I've got the PlasmaV2 as well as a GammaRay256 and they're very easy to
> > work with.  Leo is a great guy and provides great product support.
>
> I've heard nothing but good things about BI stuff and Leo. Does the SDK
> support Delphi though gene ?

I've never actually programmed against the SDK as of yet.  Because it is
available to VB6 programmers, you should be able to build a TLB from the
dll files.  It's also callable via C, so I doubt you'll have any problems.
This would be a good project to use Turbo Delphi on. :)

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"