[simpits-tech] Woot! New Sim Build.

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Fri Nov 24 08:52:31 PST 2006

Finally, after quite a few years of looking at the pile of bits from an
HS125 cockpit we've got, I've been given the green light to build a
procedural and navigational training sim. Budget looks reasonable at
around 15,000 UKP  (29,000 USD).

Sadly, it looks like Phidgets are off the menu now but the Beta
Innovations stuff looks really tasty. Anyone here used it at all?

Any info on other interface gear that might be useful would be very
welcome.

I'll post pics as things progress, although there won't be much to see
until the basic support structure is built.

Happy Roy.

--

Roy Coates.
Dept of Engineering.