[simpits-tech] RE: shop update with photo goodness!

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Thu Nov 16 09:14:02 PST 2006

> Cool shop! Now it is time to fill to capacity so you have to add on!
>
> Nice work.

Thanks.  The sad thing is, the add-on is already in progress. :)  There is
a barn-like structure on the property that Rob and I (ok, mostly Rob so
far) are remodelling to be a wood-only shop.  That remodel will include a
20x30 (apprx) addition to the old barn as well.  We can't start work on
that until the main shop is completed though.  That and pouring concrete
in the rain is not my idea of a fun time.

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"