[simpits-tech] Problem update & shop news...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Nov 14 18:05:22 PST 2006

> i posted a joke and got a reply from sukit  so he should be good too

I think things will start to improve soon.  It turns out that one of the
upstream providers was blocking the route advertisements for some reason.
It appears that that has been taken care of, but it will take some time
for the routes to propagate.  I hope that simpits.org mail service will be
back to normal within the next few days.

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"

Proud owner of 80-0007